Who Shoud We Select at # 4?

Mind Character

Who Shoud We Select at # 4 (Colts Plz Win)?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Shoud We Select at # 4 (Assuming the Colts don't Screw Us)?

• DE Bradley Chubb, NC State
    • CB/S Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
    • RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State
    • Trade Down Baby!!
    • SS/LB Derwin James, Florida State
    • CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State
    • WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama
    • Other

Just now, Kathouse Sticks said:

I don’t care who we draft. But if we don’t get some defensive help, we’re in trouble. We can’t cover JuJu Sister Sledge or JoJo Townsell. How we gonna cover Antonio Brown?

Doesnt matter who is on defense, you cant cover any one if you give them a constant 10 yard cushion.

Ok so far with me I would take whoever you believe will be a star at 4. Be it Barkley, Chubb or Fitzpatrick. Or someone else, don’t care. I don’t know enough about this draft for my full evaluation, I’ve spent my limited time in qbs. If you think these cats will be ok trade down and get the next ok guy up. Btw in the mock draft section one dude spelled it out perfectly. We took Darnold #1 (I’m pretty sure this will happen) traded out of 4 to Denver and took Chubb. Would love that scenario. 

RB Saquon Barkley.  The Browns are idiots if they draft a RB that high in the draft. RB is not a critical position. You can get RB later, how many times have you seen a guy picked in the other rounds go on to have a good career.  EX Hunt, Bell, McCoy and Dion Lewis.

You waste a high pick on a RB when you can get the best CB, LT, DE/LB or QB. These are the critical position that it.

Lastly, does it make a difference if you had Elliot or Hunt. They are inter changeable.  Losers waste high picks. Sorry the Browns are ---

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

RB Saquon Barkley.  The Browns are idiots if they draft a RB that high in the draft. RB is not a critical position. You can get RB later, how many times have you seen a guy picked in the other rounds go on to have a good career.  EX Hunt, Bell, McCoy and Dion Lewis.

You waste a high pick on a RB when you can get the best CB, LT, DE/LB or QB. These are the critical position that it.

Lastly, does it make a difference if you had Elliot or Hunt. They are inter changeable.  Losers waste high picks. Sorry the Browns are ---

Preach, brother!

36 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Browns are not taking Barkley because he is the best RB, they would be taking Barkley because he is the best offensive weapon in the draft. If you could pair him with a rookie QB, that would be idea. There is no RB in the draft that is as dangerous as him as a returner, running, pass catcher, and blocker. 

You reasoning, how many times have you seen a guy picked in the other rounds go on to have a good career.  EX Hunt, Bell, McCoy and Dion Lewis.? you could say the same thing for every other position. 

Also Elliot and Hunt are interchangeable? GTFO. KC would be better with Elliot and Dallas would be worse with Hunt. Im a huge Hunt fan because he is from my area but they are not the same.

Archived