GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

Man I won’t lie I went pee at the 2 min warning I broke down crying as I was peeing and washing my hands I was so happy but knew it wasn’t over but wanted it so bad. I was so ticked off at a lot of stuff during the game but we found a way. You never want to see anyone get hurt but we have had our share of injuries in the past that lead to other teams beating us but Marcus played his @ss off Henry game through Big. Even Davis had a good game Decker overcame his Demons Jonnu caught a big ball after the drop and Walker had big catches but we did it man and the D came through Big at the end 

Aye guys I can honestly say I like our chances VS the patriots Than against the Steelers. NE struggles against the run & if we can control the line of scrimmage ?? Oh I’m pretty sure mularkey will be out to prove a point against the patriots knowing the Titans wouldn’t offer him any security about his job & McDaniels will be across the field ?

Hey, Titans fans, I remember being in your position a few years back. Went ages without even making the playoffs let alone winning a game, so I remember how amazing it feels to get that off your backs. Congratulations, a well-played game by Tennessee, and please, defy everyone's expectations and take it to the Patriots. For all of us. If Henry does what he did today, it's doable.

1 minute ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Nah if you read through these pages he isn't good. He is only a back up.

HAHA bro I think Ive read everything this year. Fire everyone. Sell the team. Move on from Marcus. And so on and so on

LOL. Doubt us now

Nah if you read through these pages he isn't good. He is only a back up.

I was laughing on the inside at that as well. In all fairness, though. He does need to work on his blocking. he got Mariota killed.

Yeah he does most guys do when they're young. 

That's the thing, though. You can't be having your franchise QB taking hits like that. Mariota goes out, and this team is long gone. He needs to make those blocks or he can't be a 3 down back.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

And he would have been done if the game had gone the way of the first quarter.

Pure talent and Marcus balling saved the coaching staff. Double edged sword.

Still going to enjoy this win for at least a week.

Yeah I really feel like Jrob wants Josh and we wanted to fire him last week and this week. 

Do you guys think this win keeps him safe? 

Archived