Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

19 hours ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   Did Dez catch it? Mike McCarthy: "It was a great catch, I can say now, but it wasn't then, technically."

• Mike McCarthy called the Dallas Cowboys the "most iconic franchise in all of professional sports" and it "doesn't get any better" than coaching the Cowboys.

It was a catch and the rule was applied as written. Good call, bad rule; it was the the first of many examples of why that rule was changed.

As for the second statement: what's he supposed to say? c'mon. He's gone and has a new job, good for him, don't care what he has to say.

19 hours ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   Did Dez catch it? Mike McCarthy: "It was a great catch, I can say now, but it wasn't then, technically."

• Mike McCarthy called the Dallas Cowboys the "most iconic franchise in all of professional sports" and it "doesn't get any better" than coaching the Cowboys.

Hey Mike, you’ve got something on your nose

On 1/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   

Well, he already admitted to lying once to Jerry Jones :)

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Looking for fresh kills ?

They posted the court "filings" from the two dudes and it's 100% sovereign citizen fake legalese nonsense. I do appreciate that somewhere out there there's a guru coaching people that their get out of jail free cheatcode is to file a notice with the court certifying their idiocy though:

BBYHQ8e.img?h=832&w=1598&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

2 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

They posted the court "filings" from the two dudes and it's 100% sovereign citizen fake legalese nonsense. I do appreciate that somewhere out there there's a guru coaching people that their get out of jail free cheatcode is to file a notice with the court certifying their idiocy though:

BBYHQ8e.img?h=832&w=1598&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

I'd love to see the gov't recognize sovereign citizens as enemy combatants of the US...or box them off from the rest of society and occasionally air drop supplies for them to survive on their own...

What's the worst draft mistake your NFL team has ever made?

• Ross Uglem - The Green Bay Packers took Tony Mandarich immediately in front of Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, and Derrick Thomas. Fix that and un-break Sterling Sharpes neck and the 90s Packers are what the 90s Cowboys and 90s 49ers were... combined.
  • Like 1