Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

lol his depth chart is pure projection. Before you come at me with the "I'm just relaying information" thing you do. I understand. I'm just relaying my opinion to that information. Not directed at you. No need to respond to it. 

He's already got Tom listed at C because he's bought into the conjecture. What does that tell us about Ken Ingalls? Well, he knows nothing more than we do other than he projects numbers. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Before you come at me with the "I'm just relaying information" thing you do. I understand. I'm just relaying my opinion to that information. Not directed at you. No need to respond to it.

LOL Having a problem are you?

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No, but apparently you can't help yourself.

LOL Your comment was juvenile and nonsensical. You have an issue with somebody elses opinion - fine - why would I give a ****? Hint: I dont. So you're entire "this isnt about you so you dont need to respond" soliloquy was pre-K thinking. Have a nice day.

Just now, Leader said:

LOL Your comment was juvenile and nonsensical. You have an issue with somebody elses opinion - fine - why would I give a ****? Hint: I dont. So you're entire "this isnt about you so you dont need to respond" soliloquy was pre-K thinking. Have a nice day.

lol whatever you say, my dude. Lord knows you always need to be right and have to get the last word. I have zero interest in doing this with you and had zero interest in doing so last night thus why I mentioned it in the first ******* place.

You are such a square.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol whatever you say, my dude. Lord knows you always need to be right and have to get the last word. I have zero interest in doing this with you and had zero interest in doing so last night thus why I mentioned it in the first ******* place.

You are such a square.

WTF is your problem? There's *nothing* about that post which is my personal opinion - none of it - so what exactly "do I have to be right about?" Drink some coffee and wake up. You're not making any sense.