Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Probably so.  But what calculated risks did the Packers miss out on in recent years?  I know you cited Joe Mixon as one of those gambles, and all things considered I'd still take Kevin King over Mixon every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

I was adding this edit to my previous mssg when you responded.....so, cut & paste here: Here - how's about this? Think Geronimo Allison with a TURBO gear. Hands - check. Route Running - check. Take it deep and blaze past the DB if necessary - check.  :)

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

I was adding this edit to my previous mssg when you responded.....so, cut & paste here: Here - how's about this? Think Geronimo Allison with a TURBO gear. Hands - check. Route Running - check. Take it deep and blaze past the DB if necessary - check.  :)

We'd be talking about a bonafide 1st round pick, would we not?

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Could somebody tell me how the pro bowl works?  If a player replaces a pro bowl player, does that mean that a pro bowl officially appears on their resume? 

I would guess so.....dont know for sure though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:
5 minutes ago, Hands said:

It's the pro bowl...who cares.

I cares.  If Daniels get enough pro bowls and wins two Super Bowls, he might have a HOF claim. 

I think this is Daniels' first pro bowl, no?