Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You'll get about half the info you got today. 

I've been outside....so outside (again) what's being mentioned here, I've no clue whats been said today.

Regardless.....I'm a fan of the Green Bay Packers....not the Green Bay Players.
The character of the team's future will change based on this (and other) decisions....but life will go on.

39 minutes ago, Pugger said:

This is a big decision for him so if he needs more time who am I to b****?  The world won't come to an end no matter what he decides, guys.  Some of you are really pissed?  lol

I'm not pissed at him, I pissed at myself for not fully realizing he wasn't going to announce anything. It was obvious but I still had to tune in just in case

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm not pissed at him, I pissed at myself for not fully realizing he wasn't going to announce anything. It was obvious but I still had to tune in just in case

I mean, the asshat actually said "I don't think before I post gratitude" as if we're supposed to believe his **** lol. Yeah, Aaron, you accidentally did that right before going on as a "massive guest" on McAfee. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Pat was off for the last like 8 days, probably called him on vacation, Pat gets the ratings, Aaron gets to piss off everyone who hates him again. Win-win for both parties. I got to enjoy it all while I ate my lunch, so win-win-win.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

I have no feelings to it at this point. It's crazy how Favre-like he has become in his older age.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chili said:

Serious question. What's with those devil hand signs? I've seen sportsmen, celebrities and politicians flashing it several times. Are they hinting they're part of the illuminati or wot?

I still can't figure out if this is a serious question or not.

I'm not surprised at all by the delay.

This is purely about Adams and the tag.  I believe he's coming back but his deal is contingent with Adams tag or Adams deal  

Hes just waiting for the tag or Adams deal to play out.  

Edited by NFLGURU

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

I'm not surprised at all by the delay.

This is purely about Adams and the tag.  I believe he's coming back but his deal is contingent with Adams or without Adams.  

Hes just waiting for the tag or Adams deal to play out.  

Exactly, I'm pretty confident an Adams decision comes before a Rodgers decision. Not that I would expect our FO to do this, but if Rodgers signs an extension, Adams gets tagged, can't come to an agreement and holds out, Rodgers is going to be pissed. Probably wants to make sure his buddies are taken care of before he cements himself in. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Exactly, I'm pretty confident an Adams decision comes before a Rodgers decision. Not that I would expect our FO to do this, but if Rodgers signs an extension, Adams gets tagged, can't come to an agreement and holds out, Rodgers is going to be pissed. Probably wants to make sure his buddies are taken care of before he cements himself in. 

But dont we need to know what AR's gonna cost first?

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

But Favre was mowing his lawn and crushing MGD's while doing it, so he was just like us, so it was OK and we just waited there with fawning eyes. 

Favre did it because he legitimately didn't know if he wanted to keep playing. Aaron does it because he's a narcissist that needs control. There's nothing remotely comparable to the two. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Also, Silverstein is reporting the packers have had ZERO contact with Adams agent about an extension since the season ended.  Seems kind of weird if getting Rodgers back was contingent on an Adams deal being done…

Or maybe GB is playing the game and wants to trade Rodgers and are doing all they can to manage the blowback from the public in the event they do… makes you think.

Edited by Cpdaly23