Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, Smidgeon said:

Randall Cobb, however, was not on the depth chart (at least I didn't see him).

Is this some sort of running joke about the missing players that I just don't get?

3 minutes ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

PFF posted a graphic with the Packers offensive players on it and either Tonyan or Lazard wasn't on it tweeted at it 

I haven't seen anyone post anything from PFF, but both of the roster predictions that Leader posted has all the players in question listed on their rosters. Guessing maybe I'm missing the joke there. 

2 hours ago, R T said:

Is this some sort of running joke about the missing players that I just don't get?

I don't know but if it is I definitely fell for it.

I think they just don't realize there's three columns of WRs and CBs instead of two.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sandy said:

I don't know but if it is I definitely fell for it.

I think they just don't realize there's three columns of WRs and CBs instead of two.

Yeah I missed the slot part the first time I saw it for a minute too. Glad I was not the only one

55 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

And he coached OLBs, Quay is an ILB.

Weird tweet.

On a serious note if you read his reply to a tweet he mentioned that he is crediting Joe Barry with Gray having a breakout year last year.

He also is giving Barry all the credit for Campbell too. So he is making the assumption based off that thinking that Barry will make Walker a star as well. Because outside or inside Barry has had “success” with linebackers in his system.

41 minutes ago, Green19 said:

On a serious note if you read his reply to a tweet he mentioned that he is crediting Joe Barry with Gray having a breakout year last year. He also is giving Barry all the credit for Campbell too. So he is making the assumption based off that thinking that Barry will make Walker a star as well. Because outside or inside Barry has had “success” with linebackers in his system.

There ya go Green....set em straight.
I knew he was talking about Barry all the time :)

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Bruce Irons - Packers FTW -   The coach who developed Rashan Gary into a star now gets to develop Quay Walker.

Why post this lol

Still don't understand why anyone would post some other random person's opinion...I'll never understand lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Why post this lol

Still don't understand why anyone would post some other random person's opinion...I'll never understand lol

Oh no here we go, again

Edit: I bet you wouldn't complain if it was Bertie Boatsman you hypocrite

Edited by Norm
  • Like 3