Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

11 minutes ago, spilltray said:

No we just have no way to determine where the breakdown is from the outside. if it's talent evaluation, play calling, position coaching, something else, we have no information to narrow down causes 

I've actually no clue how good a coaching job Vrable does...but I can say that it's been a long, long (long) time since I've seen so many WR's running the wrong routes. I mean..its like a Chinese fire drill out there. 

And - a personal buggaboo with me is WR's that cant catch a pass with their hands. If I were their coach, I'd break their fingers with *continual* juggs machine work and everywhere they went they be carrying / using hand grips. Eventually, they'd have the strongest / velcro-like hands in the land. If they touch it - it's theirs. 

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Anyone calling for Clifford is unserious

I honestly like him as a backup though. I think the guy has moxie and reminds me a bit of a Heinicke. For once in a long while, if our starter were to go down for a few games, I wouldn't feel terrible about Cliff having to keep us afloat. That is...once we assemble an actual NFL offense that isn't garbage.  

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I honestly like him as a backup though. I think the guy has moxie and reminds me a bit of a Heinicke. For once in a long while, if our starter were to go down for a few games, I wouldn't feel terrible about Cliff having to keep us afloat. That is...once we assemble an actual NFL offense that isn't garbage.  

Clifford won't keep us afloat, I can guarantee you that. He's not good at anything. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I'm rooting for the Rich Bisaccia and Clifford era.

Bisaccia will fire Barry and hire his father-in-law Rod Marinelli instead who was the DC when the two were coaching in Dallas together. 

I'll be happy enough if Bisaccia can just get the ST penalties under control.

• Like 1