Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

gonna be fun when they start finding the end zone more

Reed already has. At a pace hitherto unseen from a Packer rookie.

Reed is currently 15th in Packer rookie receiving yards. He has 417 through 9 games. He needs 375 more yards to have the most rookie receiving yards in the modern era of football. He needs 4 more touchdowns to have the most ever touchdowns for a receiver (since 1952, but that doesn't even count).

Reed is a good one.

Also, people are sleeping on Watson way too early. He sucks right now, and he sucks bad. But people are too quick to forget that the majority of people here wanted Davante Adams cut during his second year.

The Packers could do nothing at receiver for the next two years and end up with a top 5 receiving corps two years from now.

If people can't see the potential in a Doubs/Watson/Reed/Wicks receiving corps, with Musgrave thrown in at tight end, they don't understand how things have worked in Green Bay. It's shaping up to be our best since 2011.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Reed already has. At a pace hitherto unseen from a Packer rookie.

Reed is currently 15th in Packer rookie receiving yards. He has 417 through 9 games. He needs 375 more yards to have the most rookie receiving yards in the modern era of football. He needs 4 more touchdowns to have the most ever touchdowns for a receiver (since 1952, but that doesn't even count).

Reed is a good one.

Also, people are sleeping on Watson way too early. He sucks right now, and he sucks bad. But people are too quick to forget that the majority of people here wanted Davante Adams cut during his second year.

The Packers could do nothing at receiver for the next two years and end up with a top 5 receiving corps two years from now.

If people can't see the potential in a Doubs/Watson/Reed/Wicks receiving corps, with Musgrave thrown in at tight end, they don't understand how things have worked in Green Bay. It's shaping up to be our best since 2011.

I agree. Reed was my favorite WR in the draft after I finally saw him. I'm not surprised, he was very pro ready and oozes talent.

This group has a really, really, really high ceiling

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MacReady said:

But people are too quick to forget that the majority of people here wanted Davante Adams cut during his second year.

I love how this keeps getting exaggerated as the years go by lol. Yes, there were ppl that wanted Adams gone but they were the minority. The rest of us knew to have patience. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I love how this keeps getting exaggerated as the years go by lol. Yes, there were ppl that wanted Adams gone but they were the minority. The rest of us knew to have patience. 

May not have been majority, but there was definitely a large faction.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

May not have been majority, but there was definitely a large faction.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

It is not exaggerated. If it was the minority, the majority was silent AF because they thought the same thing, they just didn’t want to say it.