Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

17 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Lacerated kidney for Musgrave. That's probably a season ender. 5/6 week injury. Unless we're in the wildcard race by then they'll probably just shut him down. This sport sucks.

Oh man.  That must hurt like hell.  I hope they shut him down.  Too risky for him to play in this condition.  It isn't worth it even if we were leading the division.

18 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Oh man.  That must hurt like hell.  I hope they shut him down.  Too risky for him to play in this condition.  It isn't worth it even if we were leading the division.

Weird how it happened too ..  in the mid 3rd quarter he caught a pass and then fell on the ball awkwardly.  He started holding his mid section area right after it, but continued and finished out the game.  

Luke Musgrave, and Emanuel Wilson to IR, and WR Bo Melton, and RB James Robinson to the active roster for tomorrow.  Bennie Sapp and Henry Pearson also to active roster.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/packers-sign-james-robinson-to-active-roster-ahead-of-thanksgiving-at-detroit

Edited by {Family Ghost}

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is Jon Runyan Jr and Jason Spitz a good comparison? Both pretty promising early on, kind of plateaued before you thought they would, not completely replacement level, but someone you will always be looking to upgrade.

I think Spitz started the 3rd round curse. All I know is I want more Cowbells and Sean Rhyan. End the 3rd round curse with a guard. Same position that started it. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think Spitz started the 3rd round curse. All I know is I want more Cowbells and Sean Rhyan. End the 3rd round curse with a guard. Same position that started it. 

No, they had James Jones, Finley and Morgan Burnett after Spitz. It really started in 2011 with Alex Green. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

No, they had James Jones, Finley and Morgan Burnett after Spitz. It really started in 2011 with Alex Green. 

It ends with Sean Rhyan, put him in the game coach. If we don't it might curse Kraft and he is starting to look like a keeper. MLF better get Rhyan in this week.