Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

I did not compare him to the player, Bahk but the situation of Bahk not being great early in his career. Bahk as a rookie was not that great, he was good at times, he was ok at times but like Walker he had failures that was the point that was my point. I would not be a bit surprised if the FO and coaching staff were not looking at trying to make Walker the LT of the future. 

Walker and Bakh are different players for sure, and Walker will NOT reproduce Bakhti's rise to greatness or top-OT-salary-in-the-league.  

But I kind of think the two biggest problems Bakh had as a rookie are somewhat analogous.  First, getting overpowered and walked-back by strong bull-rushers, due to a lack of strength.  Second, not being that good in run-blocking.  

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's the way it is for GB .. always seems like mass amounts of injuries on a near yearly basis.  Hopefully Watson can back soon.  We are going to be seeing Dubose at some point. 

Reed also possibly out with a concussion. Jesus.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Reed also possibly out with a concussion. Jesus.

I'm unsure how much "meaning" we're gonna get out playing games with nobody healthy (or actually playing). Not such a great building block there.

Edited by Leader

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Pressures are more important than sacks was a phrase I was confident in until I met Devonte Wyatt.

You see LVN last night?  I didn't.  But I'll admit to trying to watch the Bucks game and Monday Night Raw alongside the Packer game.

Also?  Gary was invisible last night.  I also didn't see much in the way of stunts last night.  But again, I wasn't watching as closely as I have in the past.

Just curious if you saw LVN....

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

You see LVN last night?  I didn't.  But I'll admit to trying to watch the Bucks game and Monday Night Raw alongside the Packer game.

Also?  Gary was invisible last night.  I also didn't see much in the way of stunts last night.  But again, I wasn't watching as closely as I have in the past.

Wyatt was the only one winning. Preston, LVN, Gary, Enagbare, Clark were terrible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

He was quiet as a church mouse.

Checked his stats: Two tackles / 1 solo.

For a first round selection....I hope he's having a good learning year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

He had one nice play where he cut down Devito from behind for a one yard gain.