Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

35 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Can't say I disagree.  Almost wonder if we can get McDuffie to sign a modest 3 year deal let Campbell go.

Just looked at Campbell's deal, 2.8 in savings of cut this year, 5m if cut after next season. Yeah keeping him around for another year to just gain 2.2m in a year we may have 80+m in cap space isn't worth it. Cut him loose.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just looked at Campbell's deal, 2.8 in savings of cut this year, 5m if cut after next season. Yeah keeping him around for another year to just gain 2.2m in a year we may have 80+m in cap space isn't worth it. Cut him loose.

Packers need to draft another linebacker fairly high, and cut this guy loose.  I would think linebacker in the first three rounds. 

IF it means anything, I would bet good money that is a protest of Joe Barry and not the team itself. I also am not saying he's only sitting out because of Barry, but I do not think he likes Barry and I got that vibe from the very first time he was interviewed after the Barry hire. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

IF it means anything, I would bet good money that is a protest of Joe Barry and not the team itself. I also am not saying he's only sitting out because of Barry, but I do not think he likes Barry and I got that vibe from the very first time he was interviewed after the Barry hire. 

I would agree with this.  If jaire is trying to send a message that he wants Barry out as the DC