Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

41 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'd love to see a montage of Cowherd on his Jordan Love and Packers thoughts since Love was drafted.  I already know it would be pretty hilarious.

You'd get whiplash from the changing opinions

59 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'd love to see a montage of Cowherd on his Jordan Love and Packers thoughts since Love was drafted.  I already know it would be pretty hilarious.

Hes gone from "it was a bad draft choice"....to some collection of "AR right about how he was treated"....to "I dont see any way that Gute's not fired"....to "AR's prickly and I can see how he'd be difficult"....to "AR's old, border-line washed and running the NYJets"....to "I'm not seeing it with Jordan Love"....to "I was wrong about Jordan Love"

Kinda sorta.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Hes gone from "it was a bad draft choice"....to some collection of "AR right about how he was treated"....to "I dont see any way that Gute's not fired"....to "AR's prickly and I can see how he'd be difficult"....to "AR's old, border-line washed and running the NYJets"....to "I'm not seeing it with Jordan Love"....to "I was wrong about Jordan Love"

Kinda sorta.

I think the latest is "GB's got their guy" .. not sure if he'll ever be elite ... yada yada.

14 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

I wonder if we will see a bit of a bounce back for Lazard when Rodgers returns.  I think this is an example of a good role player being overpaid and put in less than ideal situations.  He certainly didn't help himself this season though, he dropped a lot of passes.  Forgetting any money, I think he would have looked a lot better on the Packers than he did with the Jets.  

15 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I wonder if we will see a bit of a bounce back for Lazard when Rodgers returns.  I think this is an example of a good role player being overpaid and put in less than ideal situations.  He certainly didn't help himself this season though, he dropped a lot of passes.  Forgetting any money, I think he would have looked a lot better on the Packers than he did with the Jets.  

Perhaps he would have but I'm more than happy with the kids we have now.

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I didn't miss him much this year .. maybe earlier in the year.  Sure looks like the Packers chose wisely in letting him walk.  The young guys stepped up in a big way.  I think he'll be better with Rodgers for sure, but I wonder what kind of Rodgers we'll see in 24'.