Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Lots of wear on Jacobs the last 5 seasons with 1305 carries + 197 receptions + countless additional collisions.  Almost 400 touches alone in 2022.  Only 26 but will be interested to see how much longer he'll be effective

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

We needed a RB. The draft this year is poor in RBs. So, I guess this makes sense. I don't follow Raider football. Can Jacobs catch?

Against us: 5 receptions on 5 targets for 20 yards.

• Like 1

Dang, now we’re going to see what LaFleur’s and Gute’s plan would have looked like if Dillon had hit.

Gonna be fun this winter when teams can’t stop our running game and we can stop theirs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

We needed a RB. The draft this year is poor in RBs. So, I guess this makes sense. I don't follow Raider football. Can Jacobs catch?

Worth the quick watch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That makes sense. I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see him turn into a good player, but a change of scenery was needed. 

My thoughts exactly. The only wild card (or unknown) would be his role & effectiveness in the new DCs system, but other than that, it was time to move on.