Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, incognito_man said:

this is still my fervent hope and i think it's realistic

I think the market will gobble him up. Only hope I see is his age and injury history doesn't play well in the market,  he's not offered a helluva lot more than GBs willing to offer (if they are at all....) and decides to stick around. Odds on that? Unlikely IMO.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I think the market will gobble him up. Only hope I see is his age and injury history doesn't play well in the market,  he's not offered a helluva lot more than GBs willing to offer (if they are at all....) and decides to stick around. Odds on that? Unlikely IMO.

Jones is motivated differently than a lot of people IMO

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Well, we just let go every player close to 30 besides Preston Smith and Kenny Clark, right?  Still a lot of our 23 year olds will now be 24, but we also have 11 draft picks.

making room for mason crosby

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Well, we just let go every player close to 30 besides Preston Smith and Kenny Clark, right?  Still a lot of our 23 year olds will now be 24, but we also have 11 draft picks.

If you tell me now that our 25 year olds will next be 26 you are going to blow my mind

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jones is motivated differently than a lot of people IMO

True. He might want back....but that would require me knowing the $$$ being talked about....so it's all conjecture at this stage. I think he's got value to somebody - just like he was to us in the last 5-6 games last year.