Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

I feel like this guy is full of **** half the time, but it would be great to have a healthy Watson for 14-16 games this year. Would be like adding a new player basically. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I feel like this guy is full of **** half the time, but it would be great to have a healthy Watson for 14-16 games this year. Would be like adding a new player basically. 

Put me in the believe it when he gets through a whole season category. If would be fun to see what he could get accomplished in a whole season. 

Interesting.  Yeah, that would be fun for Watson to stay healthy, and able to both play and practice.  I think the latter is a factor, too.  Since he's rarely been healthy enough to practice much, and missed hunks of camp both summers IIRC, I don't think he's been able to refine his craft and improve himself as much as if he'd been healthy.  

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

The problem may be that “the program” he mentions probably starts with “don’t play professional football…”

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Oh?

Now that I think about it, I don't remember if it was filmed, or if it was just a story Hanson told on Opie and Anthony.  But the neighbors were confused because there were a lot of people over at a house where someone was on vacation.  They weren't informed that there was a sting going on, and they came to investigate what was going on.  So they ring the doorbell and the decoy tells them to come in, and the tv crew is completely unprepared for who exactly this is.  And they also had to explain and get them out of there before the next "I swear this is the first time" showed up.

Also kind of funny that there were some really good Opie and Anthony segments about this show.  If you know much about Anthony, he *allegedly* rounds up to 18.  

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

This Tazim guy is actually his dad? I thought someone else with the last name Watson was freaking out about Watson as his dad on a different handle earlier this season?

The whole family is active on X.

• Like 1