Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, craig said:

I was glad that Campbell commented favorably on Quay.  I admit when Campbell noted that he had to cover for other guys' mistakes and missing run fits, etc., I worried that Quay was who he had in mind.  

Gary blew his fit more than a time or two

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Did it piss him off so much to also make those card counterfeit too? A screw over others like Z screwed him over??? Hahaha

It’s a vicious cycle. We should feel bad for these millionaires. 

On 3/15/2024 at 8:42 PM, NFLGURU said:

Still amazed by Green and his 1893 yard season.  So overlooked by many.

U71 package hahaha probably the only good thing Sherman did was run the ball haha. Great season love the ground game and watching a back average over 100 per game is great. Pound the rock. Batman is overlooked allot. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Packers are $25m under right now with another $10.5m coming in a few months. Compared to the past few years, we are swimming in available cap money right now. Limiting restructures and void-year contracts is getting us right again for 2025 and beyond. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Packers are $25m under right now with another $10.5m coming in a few months. Compared to the past few years, we are swimming in available cap money right now. Limiting restructures and void-year contracts is getting us right again for 2025 and beyond. 

Are we cleared of Bahktiari after this year? Will be nice once we are cleared from Rodgers and Bahktiari.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Are we cleared of Bahktiari after this year? Will be nice once we are cleared from Rodgers and Bahktiari.

For now we only have 8M of dead money from Campbell in 2025. Rodgers is already off the books.

Not sure there's anything left for us in free agency.  I'd love Julian Blackmon or Justin Simmons, but I don't think the contract figures will line up for the Packers.  I don't think there is a linebacker of interest left on the market.  On to the draft it appears.  

27 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Not sure there's anything left for us in free agency.  I'd love Julian Blackmon or Justin Simmons, but I don't think the contract figures will line up for the Packers.  I don't think there is a linebacker of interest left on the market.  On to the draft it appears.  

Just cheap back of roster filler, if anything 

3 hours ago, VonKarman said:

For now we only have 8M of dead money from Campbell in 2025. Rodgers is already off the books.

There's nothing left from Bakhtiari in terms of cap hit? I thought it was 20m from Bahk