Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

With a new coordinator- EVERYONE is on the bubble.  It's the new age of accountability (so I hear).

20 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I can't see why Ryan would be cut...

Because with Janis gone the Mighty Fack becomes our ST demon.

• Like 1

To be fair, he basically just said that he could get one to two yard dunks with Brady that Rodgers doesn't really want to throw. It was as much a comment about the gulf in arm talent as it was about him preferring to get the ball quickly to open up the downfield throws. 

20 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

With a new coordinator- EVERYONE is on the bubble.  It's the new age of accountability (so I hear).

Because with Janis gone the Mighty Fack becomes our ST demon.

Like I totally understand if you don't want him to start. If you don't want him to play considerable snaps. But are you finding a guy who can sit the bench, for that price, without giving up a pick that might be a starter. No. I like Ben but there's fans out there that don't realize that you don't need to cut everyone who isn't high end starting material. Yes pack fan. I am talking about you lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Like I totally understand if you don't want him to start. If you don't want him to play considerable snaps. But are you finding a guy who can sit the bench, for that price, without giving up a pick that might be a starter. No. I like Ben but there's fans out there that don't realize that you don't need to cut everyone who isn't high end starting material. Yes pack fan. I am talking about you lol

No! All pros at every position dammit!

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

No! All pros at every position dammit!

All pro backups. All pro practice squad players. I've been flat out told I have a losers mentality because I've pointed to stuff out before on multiple occasions. How dare I use rationale thought. All pro backups or you're a loser!!!

• Like 1

Just wait...... to show he is different from TT, Gute is putting together a deal for Reuben Foster :D    

Then you will have to log on here each hour, to see if he has done anything suspension-worthy yet.

If that were to really happen, there would be a mushroom cloud over Texas..........HtoZ nuclear alert sirens are sounding. That might not be the only state where someone has 'gone critical', either.