National Championship Game | #4 Alabama vs #3 Georgia

WeaponX

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• #3 Georgia
    • #4 Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Imagine being that Safety and having to spend the rest of your life thinking about how you lost a National Championship because you didn’t realize which side of the cover 6 you were on.

Part of it might have been coming off the high from the massive sack on first down. Might have let their guard down just a tiny bit

4 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I still can't believe all those freshmen won the game for Alabama. 

Tua Tagovailoa

Najee Harris

Jerry Jeudy

Devonta Smith

Devonta Smith is shaping up to be my favorite Alabama receiver prospect of them all recently 

9 minutes ago, mission27 said:

And it was also maybe the two best college teams of the 21st century, both undefeated, multiple Heisman winners, indisputably the two best teams in the country.  Most hyped game I can ever remember.  Don't think we are ever gonna see something quite that big that lives up to expectations. 

I was too young to watch Texas/USC live so you may be right in that respect. Boise/OU is up there too but it wasn't for the national title and it wasn't between two hated rivals. This game in both shocking plays and overall story match anything I've seen

17 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Such a cheap move by that Bama player proposing to his girlfriend after this game... No way she's thinking straight after that, lol

I’m sure being a day 2 pick come April doesn’t hurt. LoL

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:
2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Don't forget Alex Leatherwood who came in for Jonah Williams and played really well.

Whoa. I didn't even realize Leatherwood came in for Williams.

That's actually insane. 

Yep... nuts.

The fact you didn't know he came in at LT says it all though lol

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

The fact you didn't know he came in at LT says it all though lol

So true. Stunning that all those guys will be playing next year with the experience of stepping up in perhaps the highest pressure situation

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

So true. Stunning that all those guys will be playing next year with the experience of stepping up in perhaps the highest pressure situation

As much as the LT was abused in that game even had he played horrible you wouldn't have noticed, lol

DJ is the next top Poly QB recruit btw.

He just finished up his Sophomore year of HS at St. John Bosco (same school Josh Rosen went to) and is 6'5" and 245 lbs.

Oh... and he can probably throw farther than any QB that is in the NFL at 16 years old.

Ridiculous.

USC is thought to be the favorite. Lots of his family are Trojans fans, but he has his Bama offer tweet pinned and seeing as he could come in and take over as a freshman for Tua if he goes pro after his Junior year that will make the Tide really attractive for his services. Whereas if he went to USC, then he would almost certainly have to wait for a year to play behind JT Daniels who will be in his 3rd year.

Archived