National Championship Game | #4 Alabama vs #3 Georgia

WeaponX

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• #3 Georgia
    • #4 Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I'll just say it:

Saban is the GOAT.

Takes really guts to make that decision to change QBs like that and trust a true freshman who hasn't started a game. 

I don't think many other coaches would have done it.

It's tough looking at Alabama and wondering what could've been. F the Dolphins. 

Just now, PAW said:

He was the GOAT before that, but that decision reinforces why he is the GOAT.  I doubt any other college coach makes that call in that situation.

Agreed.

And I don't think he makes that decision unless he has that trust in Tua.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

May as well not play the next two years.  I would put anything on Bama to repeat. 

I hate to say it but I agree with you. Alabama has freshmen at QB, RB, and WR all making massive impact plays in the 4th quarter. It's scary.

4 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I'll just say it:

Saban is the GOAT.

Takes really guts to make that decision to change QBs like that and trust a true freshman who hasn't started a game. 

I don't think many other coaches would have done it.

No other coach is making that decision. That's a IDGAF decision and he's the only one that would do that. 

Hurts helped them get there but Tua won that game, no question. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What seems to be lost is how well Bama's D adjusted over halftime.  Excellent coaching there.

Very true. They still got beat on some 3rd downs but their defense did an incredible job of getting Georgia off schedule on 1st and 2nd down for the majority of the 2nd half

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

It's tough looking at Alabama and wondering what could've been. F the Dolphins. 

The Dolphins not signing Brees completly changed the football world. They could have had Brees + Saban. 

Just now, mission27 said:

Texas-SC is 100% still the greatest college football game of my lifetime tbh, maybe best sporting event period.

This is up there with last year though.  

This can't be the best game in history, the dynasty won. When the dynasty wins it has nowhere near the same impact. Same reason Super Bowl LI isn't the best. 

Texas-SC is 100% better. 

Archived