2017 Wild Card Round

Leader

Just now, skibrett15 said:

1) That was not an INT, it was incomplete

2) Cam was outside the tackle box when he let that pass go.

Yes it was.

No he wasn't.  Cam knew it.  That's why he was hopping up and down like a child pointing at the receiver who wasn't anywhere near his throw instead of jumping up and down and pointing to the tackle box. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes it was.

No he wasn't.  Cam knew it.  That's why he was hopping up and down like a child pointing at the receiver who wasn't anywhere near his throw instead of jumping up and down and pointing to the tackle box. 

if you watch, he first gestures to the ground, in a straight line, then to the receiver.

Ted Ginn says it was incomplete (because he has no friggin clue what's good for him).  He doesn't survive the tackle to the ground in any way shape or form.  Pretty obvious application o the calvin johnson rule.

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

liked their chances more than Carolina tbh(even though I know Panthers beat the Vikes a few weeks ago)

And if Minny beats the Saints, they’ll make easy work of either Philly or Atlanta IMO.  They may get their wish and play a Super Bowl in their own building.  

8 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I would give it about a 14%  Simply because sometimes receivers drop passes

In true Packers fashion, a defender would be inches away from either picking the pass off or at least tipping it. Thus leading to either a back breaking first down or a touchdown. 

Just now, skibrett15 said:

if you watch, he first gestures to the ground, in a straight line, then to the receiver.

Ted Ginn says it was incomplete (because he has no friggin clue what's good for him).  He doesn't survive the tackle to the ground in any way shape or form.  Pretty obvious application o the calvin johnson rule.

Find video evidence that he was outside the pocket.  If he was, it won't take long for a Panther's fan to find it.

With Adams, looked to me like he realized after he caught it that he shouldn't have caught it, at which point he dropped it.  On purpose.  Replay review upheld it. 

11 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Find video evidence that he was outside the pocket.  If he was, it won't take long for a Panther's fan to find it.

With Adams, looked to me like he realized after he caught it that he shouldn't have caught it, at which point he dropped it.  On purpose.  Replay review upheld it. 

I don't really have a dog in this fight.  Happy the Saints won, but that last drive was horribly officiated. 

There doesn't need to be a receiver if he's out of the tackle box.  He 's also getting hit as he throws, so if he dumped it into the ground I'm sure it wouldn't have been called.

It's also pretty rare that they immediately deem the play intentional grounding... that was a very quick trigger on a very borderline call.

it will be pretty obvious from the EZ angle.

Do you have a video of that? Watching it live, and on the replay they showed on FOX right afterward it looked like he was hit while in the pocket and then threw it out of bounds.  It looked like he was pushed there by the defender.  I don't know the exact wording of the rule in that case, so it may have been legal.  But watching it live, it looked like a borderline call that they might give the QB if he were lucky.

Archived