Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I really don't see too much trolling.

Mariota regressed this year. Which was stated and media has blamed coaching and receivers. To the point of getting a new coach.

All thats been going on is stating it.

Everything else has been useless play by play banter that happens in every gameday thread.

I was speaking largely to GDT's and NFLG in general.

However, I still think that you thinking Jameis being clearly better than Mariota is just a bad opinion; they're equal at best.  Mariota at least has the knee injury as a maybe-excuse for his regression, Jameis is out there making those WTF turnover passes on the regular with no excuse other than he refuses to learn or rein himself in.  Knocking Mariota only to prop up Jameis after an interception just feels hypocritical because that' the exact same type of throw Jameis would make.

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

No you didn't hear, this is an all-star crew. They got high markings from their supervisors

When the pool to draw from sets such a low standard, the "all-star" crew isn't exactly anything special.

Aaand... Kelce's melon just got scrambled.

Just now, The LBC said:

I was speaking largely to GDT's and NFLG in general.

However, I still think that you thinking Jameis being clearly better than Mariota is just a bad opinion; they're equal at best.  Mariota at least has the knee injury as a maybe-excuse for his regression, Jameis is out there making those WTF turnover passes on the regular with no excuse other than he refuses to learn or rein himself in.  Knocking Mariota only to prop up Jameis after an interception just feels hypocritical because that' the exact same type of throw Jameis would make.

Yes, but typically Jameis has 1 throw like that a game.

Usually on target.

Mariota has been all over the place all game and year

Archived