Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Like, even if the route was the WRs fault, Mariota of last year wouldn't have thrown that pass.

Barring Brady, how many QB's just came back from a knee injury to their plant leg with it having no psychological impact on their game?  I think people are quick to discount that because they want the easy narrative.

Just now, The LBC said:

Barring Brady, how many QB's just came back from a knee injury to their plant leg with it having no psychological impact on their game?  I think people are quick to discount that because they want the easy narrative.

But it looks like more of a recognition thing that a hesitancy due to a knee injury thing.  

Raise your hand if you thought coming into this season we would be talking about Carr playing eh, Mariota regressing significantly, Goff improving tremendously, Wentz being a MVP candidate, and Bortles not being awful?

I was gonna include Dak, but I think most knew he would regress from that rookie year.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Just for sake of making a frivolous bet, anyone want to wager that in Gruden's first game as new Raiders coach against the Chiefs we see more designed passes thrown to the right (i.e. Peters' side) than not?:D

I'd rather bet who's the first player to end up in Gruden's doghouse after visiting too many strip clubs in Vegas 

Archived