NFL Official Jeff Triplett Retires

gopherwrestler

47 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

How can a QB get sack fumbled, innthe pocket and its blown dead for forward progress?

I swear i might kill the guy if i see him 

Yeah that was an obvious fumble.

Kelce also appeared to fumble on the play he was knocked from the game and that was never reviewed.

One of the worst refs in the league and all fans should be happy to see him leaving.

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

How can a QB get sack fumbled, innthe pocket and its blown dead for forward progress?

Not to mention the 2 point conversion. I'm not even a Chiefs fan but I was yelling at the TV. I hate that refs in the NFL can get away with these bogus calls and still be employed.

3 hours ago, The LBC said:

g4LzkYP.gif

In all seriousn'ess though, I expect @jrry32 in here shortly with a "Bye Felicia" meme.  People can talk about how refereeing isn't easy, and it isn't, but there were times you genuinely got the feeling with Triplette that he was making up his own rules.

200.gif

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I just happened to catch that replay quick and thought I missed something that it was called forward progress. So it really was that bad of a call? How could they even call that? I have no context on that play. 

Archived