GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s not a huge concern that our QB is injury prone? 

No not injury prone you act like these are all new injuries every couple weeks...in reality he is aggravating the same hamstring injury hes had since the first quarter of the year...really what your doing is criticizing him for being a warrior and not sitting 2-4 weeks to let Cassel play.

lets not act like hes made of paper because he aggravates the same injured hamstring. He'll be fine...hell rest it and it wont be a problem. We couldn't afford sitting him to let him heal it. 

They said he injured a quad this time, not his hamstring. That would be a different injury.

Also, he's missed at least a game in all 3 seasons. I think he's got a couple years to prove he can stay healthy before we have to start looking elsewhere just because it's so hard to find someone with his talent.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Now we questioning Marcus again?
Sigh....

It's so stupid. 

The same people that have been at it all year were just waiting these last three weeks for us to lose and they are back at it again.

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

It's so stupid. 

The same people that have been at it all year were just waiting these last three weeks for us to lose and they are back at it again.

No one is moving on from him. You're reading into nothing.

His injuries are a concern. Point. Blank. Period.

It doesn't matter how good he is if he's on the sidelines.

Just now, TitanSS said:

Most franchise QBs whose offensive lines are ranked near the top in pass protection back to back years are not injured so consistently.

I'm definitely not giving up on Mariota, but his injuries could be an issue.

I'd like to see a better backup plan for him. 

Archived