GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Aight he straight then!!

Yeah, I’ve got no problem with other fans dropping in.

I am mostly just baffled by people acting like Bortles was good today. Is it because of that last touchdown drive where he made three throws that I’d expect an average high school QB to make?

Just now, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I’ve got no problem with other fans dropping in.

I am mostly just baffled by people acting like Bortles was good today. Is it because of that last touchdown drive where he made three throws that I’d expect an average high school QB to make?

I thought he played well throughout the game. He wasn't Tom Brady, but he didn't make many mistakes, took what the defense gave him. He's a decent QB.

1 minute ago, paul-mac said:

I thought he played well throughout the game. He wasn't Tom Brady, but he didn't make many mistakes, took what the defense gave him. He's a decent QB.

He was adequate today. But that’s the best he can offer, sometimes being a competent game manager. With the QBs potentially on the market this year, the best thing that could happen for the Titans is him being back. 

Didn't Casey already say it wasn't personal to Bortles, he was just hyping up our defense? I mean, I get coming to their QB's defense but I think he's reaching a little. Also Casey is fifteen thousand times better than Malik Jackson lol and we beat them up twice. I'd be mad, too, I guess. 

They better just hope they get a different set of refs for their Patriots game than we got.

31 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Back on topic though.

Im down to fire Mike if he truly thinks Terry did a good job.. Like come on 

If Mike Mularkey thinks that Robiskie did a good job then he needs to be fired along with his buddy Robiskie heck take Jason Michael with him too. Horrendous if this is even remotely true.

Robinson I think needs to make the call sooner than later. I am really starting to slide to the fire Mularkey side now. Disgraceful seems like he is more worried about playing coach with his buddies than the Titans best interests.

Also while Jurrell Casey was dumb for saying what he said (though he wasn't wrong) Malik Jackson should shut his mouth as the Titans beat them twice this year and the Titans couldn't even play a complete game all year. Needs to worry about the Patriots next week.

Archived