The Apple Thread 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I have been looking to sell a 13' mid-2012 Macbook Pro running 10.13.6. I received an offer for $300.

Does that sound fair? Also, what's the best method to backup my most important files and wipe the whole computer clean?

cc @pwny

just for reference..but it looks like a decent offer compared to ebay, depending on the specs of your machine.

Seems like they are going for a little more than the $300 if you put them on there. But if you are getting it from someone right now, you don't have to wait.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1311.R1.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.X2012+macbook+pro+13"+.TRS0&_nkw=2012+macbook+pro+13&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=macbook+pro+13"+2012

Edited by fluhartz

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

thanks for sending that...yeah I think based on what I'm seeing online that $300 is fair. I want to get this thing off my hands, too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone ever have issues with certain websites not loading?

This website actually doesn't load for me in Safari.  Doesn't load on my wifi or LTE.  This problem happened on my 6+ and my new XR.

If I go to Firefox it will load just fine, but its obviously a pain to switch browsers which basically makes me not come to this site often.

Anything I can change in my settings or anyone have this problem on this or other sites?

10 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Does anyone ever have issues with certain websites not loading?

This website actually doesn't load for me in Safari.  Doesn't load on my wifi or LTE.  This problem happened on my 6+ and my new XR.

If I go to Firefox it will load just fine, but its obviously a pain to switch browsers which basically makes me not come to this site often.

Anything I can change in my settings or anyone have this problem on this or other sites?

Tap on Settings > Safari > Scroll down and choose “Clear History and Website Data”

Confirm to clear on the next screen

Then go back to Settings > Safari and scroll all the way down to choose Advanced.

Tap Website Data and wait for the screen to populate

Once all app information shows up, select Remove All Website Data

Restart the phone

See if that helps. 

12 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Nope, the loading bar goes to roughly like 40% then stops.  Just the top FF banner loads with nothing below it.  Will eventually load after about 5 minutes or so.

Try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings