GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

I did? Don't remember that in the slightest? I remember a Sig bet that the Eagles wouldn't lose by 30 one of you backed out of? Was that you Rammy? Then saying something like if we didn't take the "pts" , It's the same as believing the Eagles will lose?

Word.. It was you.. You said we wouldn't lose by that much.. So while you're pounding your chest violently remember that.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Word.. It was you.. You said we wouldn't lose by that much.. So while you're pounding your chest violently remember that.

I don't need to thump my chest, that's what people who desperately need to be heard do. Now if the shoe fits? Keep thumping into the wind!

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

I don't need to thump my chest, that's what people who desperately need to be heard do. Now if the shoe fits? Keep thumping into the wind!

drumm.gif

If not this week then the next.. If not next week it'll be the week after that.. 

9158ae37079f9363f1d9f3346357c9ffe0fa3f38

A man knows best.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't think I have ever seen a poster as petty as this in my life lol. This is some top notch comedy.

It's how i am.. Totally diff in real life.. Chill and laid back.. But when these twitter fingers get going they're like a great piano man 

complying a great symphony. 

6 minutes ago, freeman+coleman said:

Well done Eagles!

I just hope we get rid of Sark. Last play to get to the NFC Championship and he splits out a FB to one side and runs a roll out play to other. What in the world. 

Yeah I couldn't believe they rolled him out there. Just limits your options so badly, and of course the eagles were going to smother Julio there. That and the shovel pass we're head scratchers.

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

ummm what?? GTFO . 2nd season as a HC completely turned around a 7-9 team and took them to the NFC Title game.. 

With a backup QB and several other key injuries, too.   Lead the NFL with the best record at 13-3.  Beat McVay in the regular season.  Hopefully, will beat Zimmer next week.  Yeah yeah, votes in, but that's hell impressive and should be given COTY if he makes it to the SB, especially with Nick Foles. 

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm confused by this take...

The Saints success is predicated on the Running Game and the Health of their Defensive Backs. Eagles have a Great Run D and depth at the WR position.

The Vikings success is predicated on a Short Passing Game and Defense. Basically taking the Pass Rush out of the game and relying on Foles.

Because I said Drew Brees owns us...Panthers pretty much stopped Saints incredible RBs for the most part, and Drew Brees tore them apart.  Our D can stop their RBs (limit them, whatever), but I have nightmares of Drew Brees and I don't think Foles can match him.

At least with the Vikes, I think our D can neutralize their offense and it will be a dogfight of a game like today with low-scoring, nail-biting close one, IMO.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

whoa... keenan allen has those same skills as landry, he should have way more tds than kupp, he doesnt even have half as many. And thats just one example of many on that list, that as you said was random. every year that list is random. gary barnridge is on there a couple years ago, boldin was on there last year... landry had close to teh most targets and close to the least tds a couple years ago i can continue to pick holes on that stat all day if you want to continue to insist on using it. 

You're not picking holes in anything. Especially if you think Allen and Landry have the same game/play style. But it's alright. Not the first time I've seen Atlanta fans defend Julio's redzone ineptitude... 1-18 Ryan to Julio this year.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

Because I said Drew Brees owns us...Panthers pretty much stopped Saints incredible RBs for the most part, and Drew Brees tore them apart.  Our D can stop their RBs (limit them, whatever), but I have nightmares of Drew Brees and I don't think Foles can match him.

At least with the Vikes, I think our D can neutralize their offense and it will be a dogfight of a game like today with low-scoring, nail-biting close one, IMO.

Brees tore them apart because they committed extra guys in the box to stopping the run which is why NO couldn't run. Birds woudln't have to do that. Either way, both would be good matchups.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

lets go baby i called IT.. FLY EAGLES FLY.. ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE SUPER BOWL BBY LETS GO.........

EAGLES NATION STAND UP.

Im sorry, who is you playboi?!  Gypsy, you look lost...

I know you was a hatin' clown...sit down on couch and watch that Rams game next week...oh wait.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

we'll beat both of them and lose in the SB.. As a true Eagle fan knows!

we loose when it matters most.

Yeah, we could be the Rams...1 and done.

Sit down.  Tell Aaron baby, Fletcher is available for 1 on 1 coaching.  He almost as good that big Cox.

Archived