Training Camp

candyman93

5 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Peppers is going to be so sick for us, and for a long long time barring injury, or some brain fart by team management letting him slip away.

Yeah I agree. I think he's going to be a very important to the success of the defense moving forward

To add to the Peppers hype: let's not forget he was a target for the Steelers and the Browns got 'em instead! I was really pessimistic on draft night when they took him after passing on Hooker, but goodness am I excited now to see him lay the lumber on some wide-receivers this year.

13 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

To add to the Peppers hype: let's not forget he was a target for the Steelers and the Browns got 'em instead! I was really pessimistic on draft night when they took him after passing on Hooker, but goodness am I excited now to see him lay the lumber on some wide-receivers this year.

I thought Njoku was their target that we took? Did we steal both? 

5 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

The interesting thing to me, even though Kessler is repping with the scout team, he is still #2 ahead of Kizer on the unofficial Giants depth chart.  I wonder if this is Hue's way to artificially manufacture more reps for Kizer.

I get the feeling Hue is using my he depth chart to motivate certain guys. He's got Peppers as a backup and Currie starting, Telfair as the starting TE still. Myles is the only rookie listed with the starters.

Archived