GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

The officials were a disgrace, but the Titans didn't belong in the playoffs (this is the third time this decade that NE has defeated an 8-8 or 9-7 team at home in the divisional playoffs. They also lost to a 9-7 Giant team in a SB, and they lost to a 9-7 Ravens team at home in the 09 Playoffs. Just some food for thought for the Patriot fans and bouquet throwers).

Pats will go down next week against either the Killer B's or Sacksonville, however. If the Jags win, that game will be a repeat of the 15 AFC Title Game (Brady will take a beating).

3 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

The officials were a disgrace, but the Titans didn't belong in the playoffs (this is the third time this decade that NE has defeated an 8-8 or 9-7 team at home in the divisional playoffs. They also lost to a 9-7 Giant team in a SB, and they lost to a 9-7 Ravens team at home in the 09 Playoffs. Just some food for thought for the Patriot fans and bouquet throwers).

Pats will go down next week against either the Killer B's or Sacksonville, however. If the Jags win, that game will be a repeat of the 15 AFC Title Game (Brady will take a beating).

Noted

Thanks for ruining this playoff win man....your dose of reality weighs heavy on me.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

They destroyed the mediocre Titans like everyone knew they would and the talking heads are acting like they won the Super Bowl. Can’t wait for the rude awakening they’re in for next week 

Not even the refs will be able to save them

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

They Jags D is amazing, I understand that, but you all realize they have Blake Bortles at QB right?

Bellicheck will make Bortles beat them, and he won't be able to. All they have to do is not turn the ball over and it's GG.

yeah i dunno, maybe it's not having really watched any of their games aside from our own and part of the bills and cardinals games (maybe i should've watched more of them given the outcomes of all of those....lol) but it's very difficult for me to imagine them beating the pats

21 minutes ago, Starless said:

Yeah but having WC weekend off is a privilege of 2 teams per conference. And the Pats having their divisional round game on Saturday means they have one less day to get ready than the other team that gets a bye. 

Except they have one more day to rest and prepare for next week.

Which would you rather have....13 days to get ready for the Titans/KC and 8 days to prepare for the Steelers/Jags when they'll have 7 days...or 14 days to prepare for the Titans/KC and one less day to prepare for Jax/Pitt?

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

They Jags D is amazing, I understand that, but you all realize they have Blake Bortles at QB right?

Bellicheck will make Bortles beat them, and he won't be able to. All they have to do is not turn the ball over and it's GG.

Meh. Mark Sanchez won a playoff game against Belichick. With a defense that wasn’t as good as these Jags

11 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I hate this point.  If you make it into the playoffs, you deserve to be there.  This was the same argument people made years ago before the Beastquake game.  

It's not like the NBA where half the teams make it.  

Archived