Let the Games Continue! Week 19

vike daddy

If/when we play Philly next week, I am not worried. Their defense is solid, they have a run game, but man they did not look good... and neither did Atlanta. I'm bummed we don't get to stay at home thru the whole playoffs, but as long as we beat the Saints, I truly feel we will be Super Bowl bound.

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

and I don't get why you call a 4th down play that literally has ONE option on a roll out which takes away half the field...

That was a horrible call. And why line up a fullback out wide. Such a weird call.

8 hours ago, Riddle said:

In case anyone was wondering, the Patriots are really good. They got this QB, Tom...he can really sling it!

Meh.  Brady's too old.  He's, like, over 30, dontcha' know?  Uh, oops, over 40; he's no yute and should be replaced ASAP.

5 hours ago, Purplexing said:

Meh.  Brady's too old.  He's, like, over 30, dontcha' know?  Uh, oops, over 40; he's no yute and should be replaced ASAP.

What's weird is Brady broke Favres record for oldest QB to get a win in the playoffs yesterday.  Favre seemed really old when he played for us.  Brady on the other hand seems like he could still play for 3-5 more years.   Guess that personal trainer Brady has is pretty amazing. 

Archived