Divisional Round GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

EaglesPeteC

On 1/10/2018 at 6:25 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

That 7/10ths of a pick Foles threw really cost the Eagles that .3 of a point.

LOL

On 1/8/2018 at 1:27 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Have we unearthed actual Falcons's fans on FF????

We've been here. There just isn't a ton of talk here.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I feel bad for you guys.

If we had Wentz, and y'all had someone not names Sark, this would have been an amazing game.

Well done!

I just hope we get rid of Sark. Last play to get to the NFC Championship and he splits out a FB to one side and runs a roll out play to other. What in the world. 

22 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

Well done!

I just hope we get rid of Sark. Last play to get to the NFC Championship and he splits out a FB to one side and runs a roll out play to other. What in the world. 

unfortunately he'll be back. There was also that stupid shovel to ward when you have freeman and coleman on your team. Like why? My only hope is that if people recall, that 1st year with shanny was exactly spectacular either, so maybe he'll turn it around. Im all concerned Quinn is too concerned about being a running team and "enforcing our game plan" on the other team. You have a borderline hof qb, an elite wr thats a surefire hofer, and a really good mix of other parts. Open up the offense and let them go, too many times it was run, run pass or pass, run, run this year. 

We ranked 22 in pass % this year, thats unacceptable given our players. We werent blowing teams out and just running out the clock like last year where it made sense, this year it was predictable and stupid.

I'm willing to give Sark a second year but he better show early that he's getting creative in an efficient way with the playbook. Also stick with the hot hand when it comes to RB. Freeman had 10 carries for 7 yards, Coleman 10 carries for 70. How does that happen?

D. Coleman needs to go. He's by far the worst player on the team and he's actually detrimental whenever he's on the field. 

I wonder what Freeman's trade value is. He started the year hot but he's been mediocre after his concussion. He's been fumbling and he's a major liability in pass pro.

Gabriel also needs to get cut. He's a good player but it's obvious Sark doesn't know how to use him. 

It's a shame that the year the defence really got it together it's the offense that couldn't get it done.   

Archived