Divisional Round GDT: #6 Atlanta Falconies @ #1 Philly Footlongs

30 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Got work until 5. Woof. 

Buddy text me at 7 and has an extra ticket. Almost called out of work. But I'm the type of guy that needs to be missing appendages to call out. I'll try and get my work done and cut out early. But got some craft beers and a 60 inch tv waiting for me. Girlfriend said she might be inviting people over. As long as they are quiet and stay out of my way, its all good. Serious business this evening. 

What about you? 

Damn man unlucky break

probably going to do the same, have some buddies over at my place. A couple of them are tied down but I’m sure it’ll be a strict no chick zone since all of us go crazy watching the birds. 

Not really a big fan of game watching at the bar, too noisy, crowded, etc. so I’m cool with just chilling 

6 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Damn man unlucky break

probably going to do the same, have some buddies over at my place. A couple of them are tied down but I’m sure it’ll be a strict no chick zone since all of us go crazy watching the birds. 

Not really a big fan of game watching at the bar, too noisy, crowded, etc. so I’m cool with just chilling 

Nice. Yea, that's the way to go. I like taking a couple weeks to go tailgate and go in the stadium but nothing beats sitting on your couch, focused in and watching it. And I'll have people over just as long as they take it as serious as me. Which is serious, obvi. 

Funny, I was all amped up watching the game one week and my girl was like, you've been on your phone the whole game. What are you doing?

Little did she know, I was all over FF with you guys. lol I was doubling up my nerdom and she thought I couldn't care less about the game. 

20 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

The secret brethren of FF. I’ve always wondered what a girl would think if she found me perusing the forum lol. Honestly has increased my football knowledge tenfold 

Haha, you guys are "work buddies" around my house. 

2 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

Jroc: "Blah and Ian.........they work in our London office"

Mrs Jroc: "They have Chucky Cheese in the UK?"

No, no. I met you two on a cruise when I was 22. You're a gay couple, by the way. Break it to Reggie. This is your life now. 

I haven't had to explain anyone on FB though. Oddly enough, @ninjapirate and myself share a friend or two. 

My mom was like, who's Olander? Why is he wearing someone's skin on his profile pic? And I was all like, get out of my room, Ma!! You don't understand us!!!

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No, no. I met you two on a cruise when I was 22. You're a gay couple, by the way. Break it to Reggie. This is your life now. 

I haven't had to explain anyone on FB though. Oddly enough, @ninjapirate and myself share a friend or two. 

My mom was like, who's Olander? Why is he wearing someone's skin on his profile pic? And I was all like, get out of my room, Ma!! You don't understand us!!!

We were a gay couple until Ian left the country

Just now, Hammertime52 said:

Me bacon and Ian had a convo like this on Xbox once ? basically were all going to have a table at our weddings full of our FF fam and when anyone asks who they are just say theyre your internet friends. Family will totally understand that.

Knew I missed something at my wedding, but if you all have XBox I didn;t want you there anyway

56 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:
1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

The secret brethren of FF. I’ve always wondered what a girl would think if she found me perusing the forum lol. Honestly has increased my football knowledge tenfold 

Haha, you guys are "work buddies" around my house. 

I dropped the act pretty quick 

I’d keep laughing and saying don’t worry about it. Eventually just said I do this, was easier just to explain it ha. I think when b60 was on his flat earth kick was when I showed her.

She thinks it so crazy there are people from the UK and Europe.

Plus I had to explain who the hell @Matts4313 was. 

Archived