Divisional Round GDT: #6 Atlanta Falconies @ #1 Philly Footlongs

19 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

My apple weather app says 46 and wet. Crap. 

Matt Ryan is from the NE he'll be used to it. Foles isn't 

Ryan plays in a dome for over 50% of his games. I would much prefer some awful weather that makes us stick to running the ball consistently then a clear day where Ryan and Julio will be at full strength.

28 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

I really hope Doug plans on using our size on offense as a weapon. I don't believe the Falcons would be able to handle a steady dose of Jay and LG. 

Jay already ran for 120+ yards on this defense. We know they can't stop him, even playing behind Miami's trash OL.

37 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Atlanta fans already stating that they should win this one and since they have playoff experience from last year that a trip to the Super Bowl should be no problem.

To be expected. You're probably hearing the same from Saints Fans since they have a HOF QB and the Vikings have a Backup.

See you next week. ?

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

To be expected. You're probably hearing the same from Saints Fans since they have a HOF QB and the Vikings have a Backup.

See you next week. ?

Not on this forum but on Twitter most definitely. Atlanta fans (I live here) think they'll be playing the Saints next week.

7 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Not on this forum but on Twitter most definitely. Atlanta fans (I live here) think they'll be playing the Saints next week.

Yeah I was rocking my Eagles gear through the airport on my way to Arizona and had Falcons fans / Others in Raleigh and Houston talk smack. Going to be funny watching people and the media freak out after the Eagles actually do to the Falcons what they did to the Broncos earlier in the year. They were told all week then too, what they could and couldn't do.

Honestly believe the only person that can stop the Eagles from running it down Atlanta's throat for 200+, is Doug Pederson. Just hope he's not going to try and have Foles Pass for 400+ instead trying to prove his genius? Just follow the saying.  Keep it simple stupid!

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Atlanta fans already stating that they should win this one and since they have playoff experience from last year that a trip to the Super Bowl should be no problem.

I've visited your forum vikings fans think that we will lose as well. 

12 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

That's wishful thinking so we can play at home next week.

This..

We have struggled in outdoor games all year long.

Lost to Pitt & Carolina.

Defense just doesn't seem the same, even against the Redskins and the Browns.

We usually are pretty good at home. (not out of the usual)

and our team just doesn't match up all that well with you guys.

Archived