2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Javon Walker

1 hour ago, packerrfan74 said:

Not a Packer right?

NVM.. Javon Walker, final answer Regis.

Yah, you guys totally nailed it.

I haven't watched a ton of Chark, but from what I saw, he reminds a lot of young Javon.  I always thought that he was a little awkward.  Like he fought his hands and fought his coordination at times.  But, he was tall and could run and jump.

Kind of saw the opposite from Greg Jennings.  Greg was smooth out of the gates and he never fought his hands/feet in a route.  

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Yah, you guys totally nailed it.

I haven't watched a ton of Chark, but from what I saw, he reminds a lot of young Javon.  I always thought that he was a little awkward.  Like he fought his hands and fought his coordination at times.  But, he was tall and could run and jump.

Kind of saw the opposite from Greg Jennings.  Greg was smooth out of the gates and he never fought his hands/feet in a route.  

Idt that’s a bad comparison at all. We haven’t had that type of receiver in a long time.

42 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Jamerson made some noise at the East West practices. There have been some under the radar Badger DB's and LB's for that matter that surprise at the next level

It's the Leonhard effect...

5 hours ago, Bieker1 said:

Whats are some realistic CB/Edge or Edge/CB combos we could get with our RD1/RD2 picks?

Landry/Oliver would be my ideal, but dont see Oliver making it there in the 2nd.

My bigger question is what EDGE players will be available in round 2 that you feel good about? Darius Leonard and Lorenzo Carter, maybe?

If that doesn't make you feel good, I'd guess you'd take one at 14. Hell, I'd rather trade down and grab the Patriots picks and grab both a CB and an EDGE

18 minutes ago, Joe said:

It's the Leonhard effect...

I think it deals more with their 40 times and measurables.  People didn't acknowledge that the Badgers had some really fast guys on the team.  Their image is big and plodding.  That image is changing.  Jamerson's numbers surprised the hell out of me. He never 'played' that fast.

5 hours ago, Bieker1 said:

Whats are some realistic CB/Edge or Edge/CB combos we could get with our RD1/RD2 picks?

Landry/Oliver would be my ideal, but dont see Oliver making it there in the 2nd.

15 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

My bigger question is what EDGE players will be available in round 2 that you feel good about? Darius Leonard and Lorenzo Carter, maybe?

If that doesn't make you feel good, I'd guess you'd take one at 14. Hell, I'd rather trade down and grab the Patriots picks and grab both a CB and an EDGE

I don't know how Poutine feels, but it seems to me that CB is a bigger need than edge. Still, I think I'd rather take the edge at 14 and trade back up to get back into the second tier of CBs.

2 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

I don't know how Poutine feels, but it seems to me that CB is a bigger need than edge. Still, I think I'd rather take the edge at 14 and trade back up to get back into the second tier of CBs.

I agree, there are much more tier two corners than tier two rushers.

13 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

th?id=OIP.RAJcsztW2cXFWMQpzz9sOwHaE9&pid=15.1&P=0&w=257&h=173

yum...

Guessing you got auto-corrected, lol. 

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

I think it deals more with their 40 times and measurables.  People didn't acknowledge that the Badgers had some really fast guys on the team.  Their image is big and plodding.  That image is changing.  Jamerson's numbers surprised the hell out of me. He never 'played' that fast.

It's because he's a converted WR who's still kinda feeling his way around as a DB.

1 hour ago, TheBitzMan said:

th?id=OIP.RAJcsztW2cXFWMQpzz9sOwHaE9&pid=15.1&P=0&w=257&h=173

yum...

Guessing you got auto-corrected, lol. 

Be certain to call 911 and get the EMT's on their way to your house before chowing down on this "cardiac arresting" chow!  :)

Poutine is a dish originating from the Canadian province of Quebec consisting of French fries and cheese curds topped with a brown gravy. 

Archived