2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I couldn't bring myself to root for Baker Mayfield. Gross.

I can see why. I find him entertaining, but as soon as he plays against the Packers, I'm not going to like him much. One of those, love him if he's on your team, hate him if he's not guys in my book.

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Somebody sell me on Arden Key.

I don't quite get the love - I see a freak athlete and not much else. Pretty stiff, no defined moves other then just out-athlete the tackle, and is super skinny.

i watched 30 seconds of a highlight video but yeah that's the conclusion i drew and no matter what else what i see/read im not a fan

40 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Somebody sell me on Arden Key.

I don't quite get the love - I see a freak athlete and not much else. Pretty stiff, no defined moves other then just out-athlete the tackle, and is super skinny.

You can teach someone to be a pass rusher, you can't teach someone to be a 6'6 250 freak athlete. He's got long arms, bend and explosion. If his head is right, he'll be a reflection of your teams development ability, there's nothing physically that you want that he doesn't have.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You can teach someone to be a pass rusher, you can't teach someone to be a 6'6 250 freak athlete. He's got long arms, bend and explosion. If his head is right, he'll be a reflection of your teams development ability, there's nothing physically that you want that he doesn't have.

Yeah and that's the gamble. I feel that

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Not everyone though :)

b99720184z.1_20160507002330_000_gc2fhjep.1-1.jpg

Archived