New England 39-DeShon Elliott S

Chicago 40-James Washington WR

Denver 41-Martinas Rankin OT

Oakand 42-Duke Ejiofor DE

Miami 43-Nick Chubb RB

Cincinnati 44-Isiah Wynn OG/OC

Washington 45-Mike Hughes CB

Green Bay 46-Equanimeous St Brown WR

I feel like Brown might be the best WR and be long gone, BUT if it were to play out this way I think we’d all be VERY happy. Key’s athletic ability is rare but dang scary pick. Look up boom or bust and you’ll find his picture. 

1/Denzel Ward CB Ohio St

2/Arden Tate WR Florida St

3/Dalton  Schultz TE Stanford

4/Lorenzo Carter OLB Georgia 

5/Will Clapp G/C LSU

And for fun let's say we keep Burnett on a 2 year deal as well as add David Irving and Marqise Lee. Randall Cobb is retained as Nelson retires. 

6 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Yes. Way too early.

Perhaps. Despite the defensive issues, starting a warm up to the idea of finding Rodgers another future offensive weapon at 14. While Jordy was obviously exceptional at stretching the field in his own right, he's never had one of those 6'3-6'4 targets with some wheels and leaping ability down the field. Tempting to think what he could do with a guy like Courtland Sutton, ect.

30 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

Perhaps. Despite the defensive issues, starting a warm up to the idea of finding Rodgers another future offensive weapon at 14. While Jordy was obviously exceptional at stretching the field in his own right, he's never had one of those 6'3-6'4 targets with some wheels and leaping ability down the field. Tempting to think what he could do with a guy like Courtland Sutton, ect.

We could use something that's for sure but really what made AR special at one point was that big fast TE. I say best D player round 1 and take a big fast pass catching TE second that opens up every other option on our O keep everyone elese and draft next year or late this year.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

We could use something that's for sure but really what made AR special at one point was that big fast TE. I say best D player round 1 and take a big fast pass catching TE second that opens up every other option on our O keep everyone elese and draft next year or late this year.

For sure. Which is why I'm planning on another TE in free agency.B|

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

I'm not sure there is a healthy right tackle on the roster that can protect Rodgers on a 5 step drop.   TE and WR would be nice, but I think RT is a need at this point.  The offense can be top 10 with who we have at the skill positions if 12 is given time.  

37 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

Just say no to Courtland. Body catcher.

6 hours ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Yes. Way too early.

Eh Roquan is really frickin good. If he's explosive like Willis/Wagner (under 4.6 40 close to 40" vert) I'd have no issue there. You would be looking at a 3 down player then and one who would be valuable in both pass/run game.

6 hours ago, ArthurPensky said:

For sure. Which is why I'm planning on another TE in free agency.B|

Jimmy Graham...

Also, I'm all in on Roquan. He demonstrated that he's a top-15 talent last night.

Browns, Giants, Colts, Browns, Broncos, Jets, Buccaneers, Bears, Niners, Raiders, Dolphins, Bengals, Redskins.

Who they taking?  If I had to bet exclusively on position, I'd say:

Browns - QB
Giants - QB
Colts - ER
Browns - RB
Broncos - OL (maybe the GOODEST OF ALL TIME will take the all important guard before we get a shot at him)
Jets - QB?  RB?  ER?  CB?  Tough to tell.  They seem to be building from the back to the front based on last year's draft, so I'm guessing CB. 
Buccaneers - They're definitely taking a pass rusher. 
Bears - Willing to bet a hundredth of a Bitcoin they take a WR.
Niners - Willing to be a hundredth of a Bitcoin they take an offensive player.  WR, TE, RB, OL.
Raiders - IDK
Dolphins - IDK
Bengals - Whichever player had the best combine
Redskins - QB maybe.  QB or WR.  Because they're awful. 

Archived