2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Round 1 guys are Payne of the Bama DL, Ridley WR for Bama, Roquan Smith LB for Georgia, both Georgia RBs Chubb and Michel also Bama's RB Harris and Scarborough, Wynn the LT for Georgia, Fitzpatrick CB for Bama, Harrison S Bama, Rashaan Evans LB Bama and both Georgia and Bama have a mid round CB prospect in Baker (UGA} and Wallace (Bama).

That's about all of them.

Okay, thanks for that.

Funny -  I dont watch much college football - so I'm in cruise control / read and learn mode on draft related threads - but a few years back (when TE was a pressing issue for the GBPs and Hunter Henry was a potential for us.....) Alabama played somebody in the Championship Game (think it was Florida) and it seemed every time I checked in (wasnt watching fully) this guy OJ Howard was zipping down this sideline or that making huge plays - and I came out of the game thinking "Draft this guy!" :) - but he didnt come out that year - we didnt select HH - and time rolled on......

3 hours ago, Hands said:

He's a tease! The guy was a track star in HS, did fine at college. You get to the NFL and once those big ugly dudes get their paws on you....you go down. Same issue with Key. Call me crazy, but wondering if Vita Vea falls to the Pack if they don't take him. The big NT would start right away, clog the lanes and a steady pounding of Clark/Daniels and MT. Adams would free up those LBs to make tackles closer to the LOS.

Da Fuq?

I don't get the Mark Andrews love at all.. He's not a great athlete, doesn't have great hands and doesn't wow as a blocker. I don't think he's better than the prospect Beau Sandland was coming out. What is it about Mark that people think he's worth a second outside of volume stats?

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I don't get the Mark Andrews love at all.. He's not a great athlete, doesn't have great hands and doesn't wow as a blocker. I don't think he's better than the prospect Beau Sandland was coming out. What is it about Mark that people think he's worth a second outside of volume stats?

this guy here's got eyeballs, folks

Archived