Cousins would seriously consider Browns

Dawgpoun8017

25 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

You seem to be the only one who didnt notice that he is the reason they won barely any games at all.  NO weapons and a destroyed Oline full of scabs.  The Browns offensive players outside of QB were better than the Skins offensive players this year, hands down, not remotely close, especially when looking at the last month or so.  

I do not buy this.

Yes, Kizer gave new meaning to "suck".

But Hueball played a big part in that and much more.

If what you are saying is that we are 7-9 to 9-7 just by adding Cousins, I say that you are loco.

Especially if Huebris is still in the OC cockpit.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

But you develop him for the future also. 

Also from an asset perspective if Darnold is good to go you make some change on Kirk in the trade market.

One small problem.  Who is going to develop the guy??  Hue?????  Lord.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I do not buy this.

Yes, Kizer gave new meaning to "suck".

But Hueball played a big part in that and much more.

If what you are saying is that we are 7-9 to 9-7 just by adding Cousins, I say that you are loco.

Especially if Huebris is still in the OC cockpit.

Hue is a problem for whoever our QB is, but moreso for rookies.

1 hour ago, duke2056 said:

Hue is a problem for whoever our QB is, but moreso for rookies.

I am thinking and hoping that Hueball is gone sooner than later.

Sure seems to be the way the tea leaves are reading.

Still do not want Cousins under any circumstances.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I am thinking and hoping that Hueball is gone sooner than later.

Sure seems to be the way the tea leaves are reading.

Still do not want Cousins under any circumstances.

Worst 1st down percentage when passing on 3rd down:

Cutler
Hoyer
Kizer
Flacco
Eli
Cousins

Being in the bottom 6 of 37 qualifying QBs looks pretty bad. Now all aren't created equally, some teams will have more 3rd and longs because of penalties, running game etc... but still for as good as Cousins overall numbers are that is a concern. 3rd down passes are probably the most important plays in a game. Cousins is also bottom 10 (of 37) on 3rd and short passing, middle of the pack on 3rd and medium and bottom 10 on 3rd and long.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Im one of her subjects. 

Sorry Kiwi, but Im starting to suspect youre not actually Kiwi. You type with no accent at all. I havent read one good-day mate or shrimps on the barbie or no, this is a knife from you. Youre suspect. Got eyes on ya

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Worst 1st down percentage when passing on 3rd down:

Cutler
Hoyer
Kizer
Flacco
Eli
Cousins

Being in the bottom 6 of 37 qualifying QBs looks pretty bad. Now all aren't created equally, some teams will have more 3rd and longs because of penalties, running game etc... but still for as good as Cousins overall numbers are that is a concern. 3rd passing is probably the most important plays in a game. Cousins is also bottom 10 (of 37) on 3rd and short passing, middle of the pack on 3rd and medium and bottom 10 on 3rd and long.

what about prior years? Was it him or the talent around him he had to work with?

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

Sorry Kiwi, but Im starting to suspect youre not actually Kiwi. You type with no accent at all. I havent read one good-day mate or shrimps on the barbie or no, this is a knife from you. Youre suspect. Got eyes on ya

Its G'day mate.

Here is the urban kiwi accent

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

and your not that fat. 

Archived