Cousins would seriously consider Browns

Dawgpoun8017

6 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

It's a football term used stating that because QB's get hurt, if you only have 1 good QB and no viable backup for him, then you actually have none.

Peace!!!

Weirdly just about every team in the playoffs disagrees with you.

4 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I know but that pairing would be nasty and I don't know that any Shannahan has ever had over 100 million in cap space to work with either. San Francisco and Detroit were just two places I could thing of off the top of my head. There is no telling where Bell could land but I still say Pittsburgh has to thing very very very hard about moving on this off-season or gutting their roster and having nothing but Bell in 2-3 years.

Im not hating on you, buddy. Youre cool. Detroit is actually a great fit. Raiders, Jets, Redskins maybe.

8 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

Weirdly just about every team in the playoffs disagrees with you.

Perhaps you have me confused with mind character.  At no point did "I" say the phrase.  I was just answering the question you asked as to what the phrase meant.

Peace!!!

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean if you get Cousins, it eliminates you having to get a QB top 1 or 4.

No, it does not.

We put the fans through a lot of pain to be in a position to draft the top QB in a good QB class.

Now all we have to do is pick him.

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

You could get Cousins, Barkley and Fitzpatrick/Chubb/Williams and have Kizer still be your young QB in waiting after getting a full season of experience.

Surely you jest.

6 hours ago, duke2056 said:

If we sign Cousins, the ONLY rational move is to trade the #1 pick for a haul, and assume our QB position is set with Cousins, Kizer, and maybe another vet we bring in. 

Really?

And am I the only one noticing that Cousins has had nice stats for the last three years but his team has made only one playoff appearance in that time?

9-7

8-7-1

7-9 here we come.

5 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Really?

And am I the only one noticing that Cousins has had nice stats for the last three years but his team has made only one playoff appearance in that time?

9-7

8-7-1

7-9 here we come.

they are a pretty meh team IMO. 

If we have a CB, Cousins and a decent RB I think we should compete for the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

But, with that said, Id prefer to Draft our QB. Cousins is solid-good. His arm strength is just not good enough. To me, hes Chad Pennington without the injuries. Getcha to the playoffs some years, but we will never win for real.

Agree.

Time to swing for the fence with a QB @ #1.

Archived