Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

Just now, jetskid007 said:

I can't understate how bad this Bills trade is for the Jets. Two QBs guaranteed off the board by pick 4 and likely rules out the Jets ability to move up. 

The repeat of 2016 draft?   Josh Allen going to Bills.. Josh Rosen going to Jets.

Just now, JetsandI said:

The repeat of 2016 draft?   Josh Allen going to Bills.. Josh Rosen going to Jets.

I think Josh Allen goes to the Browns. Toss up who the Bills like; my guess would be Darnold at 3. Jets may be able to jump DEN and move to 4 if their QB is on the board, but just doesn't look good. I'd be very surprised if we have more than 2 QBs in our top 6 big board, and it's starting to look like 3 QBs are locked into the top 5. 

If we can win the Kirk Cousins derby this is phenomenal since we'd be guaranteed one of the top 3 players in the draft (Barkley/Chubb/Nelson). If not... woof

I think the Browns are going to go with Bark #1 and Allen at #4. Now that they have Taylor, they can take Allen and sit him. 

I want Rosen the most, but I would be cool with Darnold, Baker, or Jackson. We have to move up. 

The Vikings are getting in touch with Brees’s people to see what it would take for him to go there. Does that sounds like leverage against Kirk or that they know we will blow them out the water financially so are gauging other options. 

It would actually benefit us (if we got Kirk) if all these teams traded up as Barkley or Chubb would defo be there at #6. 

Side note: I could defo see Brees seriously considering the Vikings on a two year deal. 

45 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I think the Browns are going to go with Bark #1 and Allen at #4. Now that they have Taylor, they can take Allen and sit him. 

I want Rosen the most, but I would be cool with Darnold, Baker, or Jackson. We have to move up. 

The Brown may have to reconsider Bark at 1 if Buffalo tries to jump up. People will pay a premium to get a QB (multiple firsts) and that cost may out weigh selecting Barkley at 1-5

That may push Barkley down the board. 

We’ve entered the last 2 drafts with guys at the top of our board and they’ve miraculously fallen to us. I don’t want to jinx it but imagine if we can somehow land Barkley at 6 due to the need at QB for so many teams. 

56 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I think Josh Allen goes to the Browns. Toss up who the Bills like; my guess would be Darnold at 3. Jets may be able to jump DEN and move to 4 if their QB is on the board, but just doesn't look good. I'd be very surprised if we have more than 2 QBs in our top 6 big board, and it's starting to look like 3 QBs are locked into the top 5. 

If we can win the Kirk Cousins derby this is phenomenal since we'd be guaranteed one of the top 3 players in the draft (Barkley/Chubb/Nelson). If not... woof

eek! That is tough.  Once QB's FA activity subsides we will get better picture.

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

Spot on. Been my fear for a while. If we don’t get the third pick, we’re screwed. 

We may land cousins after all :)

At that point I really hope we can fill the holes in FA and then either get lucky and land Nelson or trade down and aquire more picks. Maybe take rudolph mid to late 1st and then look for talent in rounds 2-3.

Just now, jetfan8178 said:

We may land cousins after all :)

At that point I really hope we can fill the holes in FA and then either get lucky and land Nelson or trade down and aquire more picks. Maybe take rudolph mid to late 1st and then look for talent in rounds 2-3.

It is not your ******* job to get us hope any higher.>:(

Archived