Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

6 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Hold up..... Doumeyer still uses AOL?

DR. don't you have a web page? I know AOL is to liberal for me, but I get the news, weather. and stocks and sports all on one page. I hate to hear what you would say about my flip top phone, I really have one.

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

DR. don't you have a web page? I know AOL is to liberal for me, but I get the news, weather. and stocks and sports all on one page. I hate to hear what you would say about my flip top phone, I really have one.

LMAO " Flip top phone"  . 

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

giphy.gif

Just saw on rotoworld that the bills may be swapping First rounders with the bengals as apart of the Cordy Glenn deal. This solidifies the fact we need to trade up for a QB if we don't land Cousins 

Just now, Dr.O said:

Just saw on rotoworld that the bills may be swapping First rounders with the bengals as apart of the Cordy Glenn deal. This solidifies the fact we need to trade up for a QB if we don't land Cousins 

That solidifies the fact that we need to sign Cousins, damnnn

Archived