Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Still have solid options out there for both positions, but I do hope we strike on someone soon. $90M in cap space, so I'm sure a big move will happen. 

I think we offer Allen Robinson a mega-deal at jump

Him and a CB will be locked up ASAP I think

37 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Rosen vs Mayfield sounds like something that will tear this board apart. 

ONLY a fool would take Mayfield over Rosen, that is not even worthy of a debate. Would I be happy if Mayfield became a Jet absolutely. I like both players so I am easy to please. There was a scout on the radio down here in Florida and he said three GM's said Mayfield ACED the interviews. When I just turn on my computer on my AOL web pages it said that Cousins will sign with Minny.for 27 million a year, on Wednesday. Yes the same AOL that said Hillary would win the election.

Just now, doumeyer said:

ONLY a fool would take Mayfield over Rosen, that is not even worthy of a debate. Would I be happy if Mayfield became a Jet absolutely. I like both players so I am easy to please. There was a scout on the radio down here in Florida and he said three GM's said Mayfield ACED the interviews. When I just turn on my computer on my AOL web pages it said that Cousins will sign with Minny.for 27 million a year, on Wednesday.

AOL?

You alive in the 1800s too?

20 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I think we offer Allen Robinson a mega-deal at jump

Him and a CB will be locked up ASAP I think

I'd love that i just doubt sometimes how bold this team is.  Will they just aim at being mediocre again>?

10 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

Chad Forbes reporting that Gaines to the Bucs will be a done deal when FA opens and that Buffalo is targeting McCarron.

I don't really follow him but I know some of his takes are just god awful (doesn't mean he posts bad info though). Does he tend to be accurate?

11 hours ago, Bianconero said:

I really want a reunion with Sheldon

We could certainly do a lot worse than to bring him back. We have an opening now at DE. It might be a matter of how the organization feels about him, overall.

11 hours ago, doumeyer said:

ONLY a fool would take Mayfield over Rosen, that is not even worthy of a debate. Would I be happy if Mayfield became a Jet absolutely. I like both players so I am easy to please. There was a scout on the radio down here in Florida and he said three GM's said Mayfield ACED the interviews. When I just turn on my computer on my AOL web pages it said that Cousins will sign with Minny.for 27 million a year, on Wednesday. Yes the same AOL that said Hillary would win the election.

Well, I am definitely a fool.

3 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Hold up..... Doumeyer still uses AOL?

I think he was trying to impress us.

I think he still writes letters and mails them.

Kidding aside... starting today and tomorrow morning we should start hearing who we are interested in.

Archived