Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

16 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Hack will be a Jet in 2018 and 2019 probably. Petty will get cut. We all knew Hack was atleast a 2yr project. This is the 1st year I expect us to expect something from him.

Lord help us all if that is indeed true--and I'm not even the religious type.

4 minutes ago, Inflames77 said:

Why does it seem everyone is making moves except us? Why do I have a feeling we are going to act like the Mets?

Teams have been trading. I don’t see a single move out there I wish we made so far. We had interest in trading for Landry. I’m sure Miami wanted more from us being we’re in the division. It does show that we want a WR bad. So expect us to go hard for AR15 and Watkins. I think you’re just being anxious.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Teams have been trading. I don’t see a single move out there I wish we made so far. We had interest in trading for Landry. I’m sure Miami wanted more from us being we’re in the division. It does show that we want a WR bad. So expect us to go hard for AR15 and Watkins. I think you’re just being anxious.

Ya, totally agree.  There are plenty of FA's left, and we have the most money in the league now.  No need to also give up draft capital.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:46 PM, rampantjet said:

Best case scenario.  Browns go Allen with #1 now that they have someone for him to sit behind.  NYG take Barkley at 2, Bills trade up for Darnold, Browns take Minkah at 4, Broncos sign Cousins, we get our choice of Baker or Rosen without trading up.

Rosen vs Mayfield sounds like something that will tear this board apart. 

Archived