2018 Free Agency

turtle28

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is definitely on the table if Breeland would consider it. I would not be opposed to a resign of a one year deal for 2-3M because he knows the system and we know what we are getting with him.

Eh, I think we need to go higher than 2-3M. Right now, he's got to be smarting from losing the big payday. Make it 4.5M, maybe 5M, just to get the deal done. Don't lowball him here.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Eh, I think we need to go higher than 2-3M. Right now, he's got to be smarting from losing the big payday. Make it 4.5M, maybe 5M, just to get the deal done. Don't lowball him here.

A 4.5 or 5 million dollar deal for him elsewhere would net us a comp pick wouldn’t it? I would offer him 3 or 4 with maybe 2 guaranteed. Otherwise let him seek more money elsewhere.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

A 4.5 or 5 million dollar deal for him elsewhere would net us a comp pick wouldn’t it? I would offer him 3 or 4 with maybe 2 guaranteed. Otherwise let him seek more money elsewhere.

I think that falls in the 6th round pick space. At this point, I think he's more valuable to the Redskins as a player than a potential compensatory pick.

2 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

So Breeland failed his physical,not signing with the Panthers!

He cut his foot while vacationing in the Dominican Republic. The article I read said he won’t bbe able to pass a physical for months.

What an idiot

39 minutes ago, Woz said:

Moreau is the new Breeland and Moreau is faster - something we lack at corner - but I wouldn’t be opposed to re-signing Bree if it’s $5 mil or less avg per year.

Just now, turtle28 said:

He cut his foot while vacationing in the Dominican Republic. The article I read said he won’t bbe able to pass a physical for months.

What an idiot

If he was juggling knives with his feet, then he was an idiot.

If he just ... oh I don't know ... cut his foot while walking around like any normal human being, it's kind of hard to put that on him.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If he was juggling knives with his feet, then he was an idiot.

If he just ... oh I don't know ... cut his foot while walking around like any normal human being, it's kind of hard to put that on him.

Probably partying and stepped on a broken bottle.

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Probably partying and stepped on a broken bottle.

Even then, kind of hard to blame the guy. He was walking around.

Running over hot coals? His fault.

Walking and not expecting there to be something sharp under his feet? Not his fault, regardless of what he was doing otherwise.

Just speculative, but if he cut his foot and got lazy about keeping it clean/protected? then that really IS idiotic. 

Bad enough for any person to be that negligent... but an athlete with a contract due and clearly depends on his feet to have that job? 

( again... who can really say.. just sayin'.. )

Archived