Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont get lynched homie. I thought we all learned that lesson last game. 

wink.gif

But you are wrong. I am telling you that you have horribly misplayed this. There was no threat of a speed round *AND* people were already saying that if LBC voted they would switch to him. This was a bad play. 

Not really. Hated my role and used it first night and got nothing. What esle could I have done, not much imo. I could have rode out the 3 days but I'd rather get this out of the way given it sets up us in a good way if Raves is telling the truth

6 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Again so if Raves and LTBF are civs then using most likely ratios 2 of lbc, Jfin, or Sanchez are mafia.  Is this right @Raves

it seems im alive this is good news

dont know how long ill be stable enough to post on the internet so lets make this **** quick yall

Just now, utley4568 said:

I'd bet JFin is disinterested civ. Which means two of LBC, LTBF, and Sanchez are mafia. If LTBF is being honest, then it's pretty clear who the two are tbh.

dog i got so much weird **** going on right now, this has been the furthest thing from my mind.. im not mafia yall. sorry i've sucked this game. last game was an anomaly when it comes to activity. yall caught me just reaching a bottom point those 2 nights. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

dog i got so much weird **** going on right now, this has been the furthest thing from my mind.. im not mafia yall. sorry i've sucked this game. last game was an anomaly when it comes to activity. yall caught me just reaching a bottom point those 2 nights. 

You're good homie. Hope all is well

12 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I saw Ruskie's claim but like the first game I played I thought there could be multiple 1 shot watches

I watched Ruskie by the way because I believed the Mafia would hit him N1 after everything that went on

I don't buy this. Ruskie claimed what is essentially the vanilla role. Mafia wants to hit the power roles and wouldn't have a big incentive to hit him.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep bringing this up. Would you mind explaining for the class what the claim was and why you think its so important? 

Ruskie dropped a line that I believe was sent to all "Regular Civilian" roles.

Just now, Whicker said:

I don't buy this. Ruskie claimed what is essentially the vanilla role. Mafia wants to hit the power roles and wouldn't have a big incentive to hit him.

I hated my role and just wanted to use it since my first game with the crappy 1 shot watch I didn't get to. 

13 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Again so if Raves and LTBF are civs then using most likely ratios 2 of lbc, Jfin, or Sanchez are mafia.  Is this right @Raves

5 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I'd bet JFin is disinterested civ. Which means two of LBC, LTBF, and Sanchez are mafia. If LTBF is being honest, then it's pretty clear who the two are tbh.

LTBF is not being honest. He is not a civ.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont get lynched homie. I thought we all learned that lesson last game. 

wink.gif

But you are wrong. I am telling you that you have horribly misplayed this. There was no threat of a speed round *AND* people were already saying that if LBC voted they would switch to him. This was a bad play. 

I think ltbf claiming was great, if true,  bc bow we know 2 of the 3 mafia

10 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I have 7 votes in a few min and clamoring for a speed round...I will stick with forced. Plus you claimed your role. Only reason you got out of the lynch is we found another Mafia for the time being.  

You were the only active of a group of 4 where at least 1, likely 2, had to be scum.  It's an easy choice to vote for you and let hte others be modkilled if possible.  If they returned votes were going to move.

10 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I believe so.  The LTBF claim might be true, not 100% but I would give him the benefit of the doubt if we have another choice.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep bringing this up. Would you mind explaining for the class what the claim was and why you think its so important? 

He claimed reg Civ and other reg Civs if they were paying attention would've picked up on it.  Seems like reg civs have different 1-shot abilities, mine just happened to be possibly the most powerful where touch even was unsure how to implement it, if at all, in the game.

Archived