Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

Was your read that you knew he was mafia bc you are mafia with him? 

Only reason I'm not 100% sold on tk3 being scum is because he easily could've jumped on my desire to lynch Mookie and didn't.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope. I let the Connor guide the hit; which was my one civ-aligned move. And with Vincent gone, I can no longer be hired by the mafia. I am still not going to tell you all who they wanted to hit... but it should be 100% crystal clear now that I am neutral. 

And for all those people saying repeatedly "why should we let you live" - - remember I was key to getting the BW started on the godfather. 

So KSJ was the godfather... yet Tk3 had some kind of positive investigation on him?

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well might as well bring some more information to the game.  I'm a reg Civ and had a 1 time sensor ability to know how many mafia were a part of the lynch.  Last night of the 10 people on the lynch, there was only 1 mafia member voting for KSJ.

Thats very interesting. I dont think I have ever seen this before. 

KSJ - 10 - (TK3, Matts,ET80,hockey,Ragnorak,famousJ,ruskie, Utley, Whicker, gopher
Matts - 3 ( mookie, bcb, ksj
Mookie - 2 - (Raves, LTBF

Didn't vote yet:
sanchez
LBC
jfinley

------------------------------------------------------

Its safe to assume that there are between 1-2 mafia between LTBF, Sanchez, LBC & Jfin if you believe Raves.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well might as well bring some more information to the game.  I'm a reg Civ and had a 1 time sensor ability to know how many mafia were a part of the lynch.  Last night of the 10 people on the lynch, there was only 1 mafia member voting for KSJ.

So you are saying for certain that there are two mafia in LTBF, LBC, Sanchez, and JFin?

Just now, Whicker said:

So you are saying for certain that there are two mafia in LTBF, LBC, Sanchez, and JFin?

I'm saying for certain there is only 1 mafia member that voted for KSJ.  We never got a confirmed number of scum from touch, which I confirmed with him, and then I asked if we would get a number or if ti's a just a guess and he said a guess.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I'm saying for certain there is only 1 mafia member that voted for KSJ.  We never got a confirmed number of scum from touch, which I confirmed with him, and then I asked if we would get a number or if ti's a just a guess and he said a guess.

Where did you confirm that with him?

Well, there has to be at least 2 mafia remaining.

Which means 1 in 4 among Sanchez/Fin/LBC/LTBF.

Possibly 2 in 4

GOAT investigation

Well he listed four mob bosses as roles in the game so unless one of those is an other there's at least four

Just now, Whicker said:

Well he listed four mob bosses as roles in the game so unless one of those is an other there's at least four

There we go then, I didn't go back to the front page to confirm anything, just wanted to get my info out since I could limit the field drastically regardless on who to target for scum.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I know of two from this list who are confirmed non-mafia. The other seven? Up in the air. 

@gopherwrestler - talk to me.

Only 2? :D I dont think that list is going to be hard to whittle down for town. You guys should be focusing on the much greater odds with the people on the other list. 

Archived