Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Do you have a reason?

I do.  He's been playing completely different than his non-scum games, even as an other he was actively scum hunting and he hasn't done that at all.  Also got super defensive unlike previous games when people tried to bring heat onto him and then disappeared when he realized he was only making it worse.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Don't want to post it.

But legitimate reasons.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I do.  He's been playing completely different than his non-scum games, even as an other he was actively scum hunting and he hasn't done that at all.  Also got super defensive unlike previous games when people tried to bring heat onto him and then disappeared when he realized he was only making it worse.

So is your vote for mookie or ksj?

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He comes across the brothers saying their family prayer and finishes it.  Then joins them in their quest to kill bad guys.

So you would almost have to assume that if Matts found one of the brothers, he would become town.  

At the beginning of the game I assumed Il Dulce was a town role. The game started with a picture of the brothers and Il Dulce right after they executed the guy in the court room at the end of the movie. By that time Dulce would have been firmly on the brother's side, correct?

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

So is this referring to mookie then?

Archived