Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

At the beginning of the game I assumed Il Dulce was a town role. The game started with a picture of the brothers and Il Dulce right after they executed the guy in the court room at the end of the movie. By that time Dulce would have been firmly on the brother's side, correct?

Well, considering how he comes into the movie, him at least starting as other makes sense.  

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, considering how he comes into the movie, him at least starting as other makes sense.  

Go read the start of the game again. It's on page 6. The trio execute yakavetta then the mob bosses come together in fear of the brothers. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay so reading over the OP again... This game is clearly not meant to be a representation of what happened in the movie. It's been a long time since I've seen it but I'm pretty certain Don Corleone and Tony Soprano aren't in it

No they aren't.  They're the mob bosses coming together in the mafia world.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

No they aren't.  They're the mob bosses coming together in the mafia world.  

So this game clearly takes place after the events of the movie. So why does it make sense for Il Dulce to be an other since he came into the movie that way?

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I’d love to hear it

This might be the scummiest post I've ever seen here.

Not sure what he has, but you don't want to say too much in case you get even more screwed.  So you're trying to at least get info for scummates.

You got 12 minutes.  You're gonna need a better response than that.

Just now, Whicker said:

So this game clearly takes place after the events of the movie. So why does it make sense for Il Dulce to be an other since he came into the movie that way?

There aren't a ton of guys who are could be third party though.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

There aren't a ton of guys who are could be third party though.  

I guess, but it doesn't make sense to me and I do think anyone who feels Matts is cleared because his claim fits with the movie need to reconsider. 

Archived