Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

5 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Yeah right now there's no reason not to vote LTBF. Let the other three inactive die.

Gun to my head, it's LBTF and LBC. Sanchez will inactive die, jfin is already bored, so gotta go with the two actives.

I'll end up switching to LBTF in due time, but I'm very worried about LBC spinning a vote to someone else.

@The LBC - you good with this, dawg?

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Gun to my head, it's LBTF and LBC. Sanchez will inactive die, jfin is already bored, so gotta go with the two actives.

I'll end up switching to LBTF in due time, but I'm very worried about LBC spinning a vote to someone else.

lol don't ping him. let him inactive die and vote LTBF

maybe we get 2 out of it

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The thing is that LBC is close to being killed due to inactivity as well, didn't vote yesterday although he talked early on.  I think the vote is LTBF until LBC comes back and then we move to him.

Just now, Tk3 said:

lol don't ping him. let him inactive die and vote LTBF

maybe we get 2 out of it

For the integrity of the game, I hope not. Inactive deaths for basic civ roles stifles game activity. A Mafia inactive dying is like the Jags beating the Pats with Tom Brady playing with a broken hand - cheapens the whole experience.

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

LBC getting angry that he might have been pegged mafia over a false claim seems much more interesting now. 

Playing devils advocate:

If town can lynch the one mafia member voting for KSJ - that creates 9 clears. Numbers would dictate that would be game over. 

The obvious risk here is what if you go multiple days with mislynches? High risk, high reward.

Archived